Nesting...makes it sound like I'm a bird getting my little nest ready for my little eggs to be housed in. Well I'm not a bird, a chicken, I'm human. Being human we tend to have this little thing happen to us called PROCRASTINATION. It's not a pretty site especially when the mommy has two other kiddies running a muck in the house and nothing is yet well organized. I tried I really did. It's like with every pregnancy, my nesting would become a month less of preparation. Sighs!
NESTING TO DO LIST!
1. wash baby clothes and organize in drawer and closet.
2. prep/strip newborn cloth diapers and arrange in proper bins. CHECK!
3. get mini co sleeper. CHECK!
5. pack hospital bag. CHECK!
6. get max and dean "BIG BRO" shirts to wear when they visit in the hospital. CHECK!
7. get baby a going home outfit. CHECK!
Five out of seven being done with a month left or you never know the baby could come tomorrow lol. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about baby formula and its useless bottles and washing them ughk. Breast milk again for number three! Let's just hope I get it all done by two weeks. FUN!