Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Baby Bump Journal: Week 31



First of all Happy New Years! My sick family and I didn't make it. I made it up to 11:32pm :/ lol Last day of my 30 weeks my belly button finally is an outtie. Rad noticed it while I was slowly dressing myself with great difficultly lol. Hugged me, gave me a kiss and said, "Honey, you're almost done baking!" I smiled and said, "Get off me or help me put this damn shirt on!" So now I'm at 31 weeks and still in bed rest with a soft cervix and 1 cm dilated I feel decent? I still end up moving around because I have other children that need me. Bed rest is a great pain in the ass, but I have to unless I want the baby to randomly bungee jump out of me...not a good idea. lol. I personally have been still having hard time bending as if I was going to break the baby's poor neck when I bend in any direction. His/her head has worked its way down my canal. I feel it oh boy I FEEL IT! I try to keep positive and well enough rested in time for Dean's [#2] first birthday on January 8th. I can't believe after what happened with having contractions I am still nursing...less...but still nursing. I just can't wait to meet baby #3. OB said it's ok to give birth starting date of February 10th my 37th week...but I pray to  keep him/her longer inside the better! I wish to give birth on March 8th my husband's birthday! Well many more weeks of waiting and praying.






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What