Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mini Dark Chocolate Molten Lava Cake




Never mess w a pregnant woman and her cravings! I argued w my husband for an hour and a half and could still keep going on what I want and what I was craving. He didn't want to leave the house, and he said if I made dinner we can go out for a walk didn't happen. I teach my children one thing NEVER GIVE UP! lol I'm crazy and I don't know when to stop when I want something REALLY BAD! You see tonight's craving was mini dark chocolate molten lava cake. Not from Chilli's but my own to make. Because I'm crazy like that. I know exactly what I want. He finally just left 8:54pm to the closest store because he couldn't take my bitching. How I made dinner and he promised to take me out and didn't. I'm going stir crazy being in bed all this week! NUTS! NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER PISS A PREGNANT WOMAN OFF! My husband will die if he doesn't get my exact list of items! :D

What You'll Need:
dark chocolate cake mix [added ingredients]
fudge
vanilla ice cream
chocolate shell
regular cupcake tin/muffin tin
bowl
spatula

Follow cake mix and back batter in cupcake tin or muffin tin. I wanted mini ones and cupcake tin was awesome choice. I let it cool off a bit I cut a hole on the bottom and stuffed a lot of fudge in the middle and covered it back up with the hole I cut out from before. I put the cupcakes in the fridge for 30 minutes for fudge to harden. When we were ready to eat, I put one in the microwave for 15 seconds enough for fudge to melt. SOOOO good! I then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top it off with chocolate shell to harden on top. As my family and I started to eat the mini molten cake I just saw smiles all over the room and I said in my head, "Mission Accomplished!" Enjoy kiddies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What