Monday, February 25, 2013

Consignment Season

Ever since I had Max in 2008 and being a stay at home mom, I've been looking for great deals on anything. I found out about consignment sales a year before he was born and didn't think much of it. I noticed as I started burning through some of my money and not working I needed to look for another alternative. A consignment sale in my area was starting and got a few great things. [toys, few seasonal clothes.] For a great deal. Prices in consignment sales are a great deal lower. It is some lightly used items and some are new.

For some parents, it is a God sent, some don't like the idea of getting used or even lightly used items. I think it's great because kids grow so fast and go through clothes and toys. Why not get them for cheap! I do try to get a new cheap item most of the time. Also the great thing about these consignment sales you can sell your unused or lightly used baby/toddler/kid clothes, items, and toys. If you've never been to one, it's worth taking even 30 minutes to stop by a local consignment sale and checking it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What