Giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This Mom Said What is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
[Giveaway]
One of my lucky followers will get a chance to win Dark Shadows on DVD and Blu-Ray! This giveaway is open to US residents and 18 years of age and older. Ends Thursday, October 18th, 2012.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. This Mom Said What is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.

I want to win! I am Creepily Conservative- I don't see a form for entry.
ReplyDeleteaskandilltell86 at aol.com
rafflecopter was down but all is fixed you can enter NOW! :D goodluck!
DeleteI'm a child of the light. This movie just looks funny. I don't know what I'd do if I slept in a box for a long time. I'm already out of the cool loop sometimes when I leave the country for the summer.
ReplyDeletexoxo