Monday, November 25, 2013

And I'm Back

Its been a while since I last truly blogged. Since having my third son Nathan who is an absolute nutter I love him...life has thrown my family and I in so many different directions just thinking about it confuses me. There has been great times, fun times like Nathan's Baptism and having my cousin from California fly in. There has also been the absolute worst times like my miscarriage with the twins. I will blog about that later this week.

Being absent via blog has been really hard. I use it as an outlet for my feelings and to "store" my everyday life with my family. So for those who have been following I am on Instagram, that has been a quick way to picturally blog about my everyday life with the children. Again, as I said up top I will be blogging more about what has happened these past 8 months. Thank you for those who have reached out.

Lots of love
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What