Saturday, March 2, 2013

Songs During Labor And Delivery

You know how you have a gym or running playlist to amp yourself up? Why not have a playlist for labor and delivery? Yes, I am serious! These are some songs on my labor and delivery playlist. I did this last year with my second pregnancy why not have it again?! lol :D

1. Queen - Under Pressure
2. Queen - I Wanna Break Free
3. Incubus - Pardon Me
4. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
5. Wilson Philips - Hold On
6. Salt-N-Pepa - Push It
7. Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4
8. Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
9. Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
10. Phillip Phillips - Home
11. Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
12. Faith Hill - Breathe
13. The Prodigy - Breathe
14. Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
15. Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Through This
16. The Vines - Get Free
17. The Hives - Tick Tick Boom
18. Will.i.am - Scream And Shout
19. The ISley Brother's - Shout
20. Tears For Fears - Shout
21. Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In
22. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
23. Mumford And Sons - I Will Wait For
24. Maroon 5 - Daylight
25. Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
26. Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
27. Pink - Try
28. Imagine Dragons - It's Time
29. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
30. Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath
31. Fun - Some Nights
32. Ke$ha - C'mon
33. Incubus - The Reason


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What