Friday, December 14, 2012

Newtown CT Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting



As my husband came home from picking up Max our 4 year old from school, I nearly died as I saw the news. 27 dead 18 children from Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. They later found out a local New Jersey man Adam Lanza 20 years of age was the shooter. I am so saddened by this news on how such a young man can shoot another human being. A CHILD! It makes me want to keep my children super glued to me! This is a horrific event and I feel for those parents of the 18 children, and the families of the faculty that was too murdered! It's the Holidays...having to hear your child has been killed...my heart would stop! My prayers and thoughts are with the Newtown, CT families!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What