Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Baby Bump Journal: Week 26


[26 weeks pregnant :D]

I'm sexy and I know it...and an emotional wreck! lol I've been feeling super "cute" lol wanting to dress up. Maybe to feel better emotionally. I've been feeling a bit withdrawn from my husband and the rest of the world this week and what a better way to make myself feel better to do a little retail therapy and dress up lol. Anyways...I love deals and shopping for NON MATERNITY clothes. I can't stand looking for cute maternity clothes that actually fit and aren't strechy. If I want stretchy I'd wear sweat pants lol. As I've lost weight I went from an XL to a L to a M. I grew concerned but somewhat happy. I feel the baby more active, climbing up to my lungs. He/she kicks rather hard. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels super sexy/cute when pregnant. I feel powerful as a woman making a child nothing more sexy than that. But there are days where I feel like a heffalump. :/ If you can't tell my thoughts are scattered. That's pregnancy for you. But all and all I feel great about to enter my third trimester and definitely growing. I can't wait to meet baby number three in March!







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What