Thursday, November 29, 2012

Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Pancakes


Again with the trend of marshmallow. I just can't get enough! It's addictive! Sweet coma that follows....ughk...heaven lol. Anyways...Max has been bugging me for pancakes and I knew I wanted marshmallows to be involved. Mixed it with his favorite chocolate chips and bang!



What You'll Need:
Pancake mix
pan
spray mix
bowl
spatula
cooking spray
whisk
marshmallow
chocolate chips


I made it into an awesome breakfast and cut the pancakes out into Pac Man and his Ghost friend. :D Not only did Max enjoy his breakfast but he had fun...that he kinda didn't want to cut them up. lol Enjoy! Follow pancake mix instructions mix in bowl with a whisk. Then I simply cut the marshmallows into sticks and dropped them in the batter along with the chocolate chips. Spray the pan as it heats and add the batter with all its yummy goodness. Wait for it to bubble up then flip over. Let it cool off a bit and cut into favorite shapes! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What