Thursday, November 22, 2012

Filipino Polish Thanksgiving 2012



Its officially Thanksgiving. We are visiting both sides of our families, and I cant wait to stuff my pregnant face and forever scar my unborn child making he/she cramped with international food. lol First we went to my side of the family 10 minutes away to my aunts house. We ate Filipino food and turkey. Had some red velvet cake with chocolate chips in it. Delicious times! Dean ate a lot fo turkey rice and pancit. [thin noodles] We also had the crispiest fire roasted pig! I personally don't eat pork, but in rare special occasions I will inhale! :D I tried to eat a lot so I can gain weight. I guess I'll see tomorrow if I gained weight...I hope so!



Now it was time to go to my husband's side of the family. Polish food here we come! So on the drive there...of corse we came across traffic. We took photos of the road and our kids in the back, and ourselves being well us. :D I am thankful to have a family as weird and fun as mine! Once we arrived...an hour later :/ we were all greeted in Polish and English on how our host Rad's uncle was blessed to have all his family there for Thanksgiving. He cut the turkey and gave pieces to everyone. I loved how everyone even babies had their own seating! :D It was wonderful and welcoming. I felt at home. Everyone spoke Polish and I understood only but a few words and tried to piece them together. It was fun and all the young children got to run around and go crazy.



I am truly thankful for my family even though we are young...I wouldn't have it any other way. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my boys and our third child to raise them and see them grow daily 24/7. I am truly appreciative of my husband working for us everyday to financially support us. I am happy to have family close by and have their full support in all what my growing family does. Now as I sit at home with my husband force hugging Max while singing the Dragon Tales theme song and Max saying, "NO DADDY I DON'T LIKE THAT SONG!" lol And Dean walking around holding his toy cell phone yapping away. I love my family and I thank God I have them in my life! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What