Thursday, October 25, 2012

Water Colour Review



This is a great App to open you or your child's world of water color. Not only fun and colorful, but educational. This book App has seven lessons in water color: 1. Basic brushstrokes 2. Feather brushstroke 3. Roses and buds 4. Underpainting 5. Deciduous trees 6. Coniferous trees 7. Marine [seascape.] When I downloaded this App Water Colour for my son he was immediately interested in painting. So we went to the store and got a few supplies. He is enjoying ways to make art and expressing his "boy views" in painting cars and buildings. I love it because he is free to make any paintings and feel proud of them. Ive got a mini Picasso over here and I thank Water Colour App for the awesome App that opened my families eyes up to water color paintings!



Keep connected with Water Colour Book App by liking them on Facebook and you can get their App here.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What