Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fire Prevention Week


Fire Prevention Week! Starts October 7th and ends on the 13th. What are you and your children doing about fire safety? NFPA [National Fire Protection Association] theme this year is "Have 2 Ways Out!" I think it is very important to know not only for ourselves but our children to know about your homes exits. This week my family and I went through the house: making sure all smoke alarms are working with new batteries, we have accessible fire extinguisher in main levels of the house, and know all possible exit ways. My family and I will be visiting our friend's local fire house in Iselin, New Jersey [ 95 W Kelly St off Ford Ave House 2] to be further educated on this important matter. Please go look online on your local fire houses schedules on Fire Prevention! Educate your children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What