Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ten Things I Love About Fall

Happy First Day of Fall! I just love fall, it is my favorite season. It's no longer hot and its chilly enough with no snow. [not much of a snow fan.]



Things I love about Fall

You can start bringing out and wearing the knit hats and scarves.
The comfortable sweaters, skinny jeans tucked away in boots with the long over the knee socks.
The colors of the leaves oranges, yellows, and reds.
Drinking hot beverage my pregnancy favorite is PUMPKIN!
Awesome pumpkin picking with my family now a yearly tradition.
Seeing children dress up in Halloween costumes and giving out candy.
Knowing that the Holidays are close like THANKSGIVING also my favorite Holiday!
The Fall soups! I love me some soups! :D
The hearty meals I prepare via CROCKPOT! MMmmmm soooo good!
Going under the sheets when its a bit chilly and getting warm and toasty with the kiddies.

You can't get any better than Fall. We welcome it here every first day of fall with a big hearty meal and having themed decorations. What's your favorite thing about Fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What