Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Simple Wishes Review

Review


Recently Simple Wishes was generous enough to offer us a Hands Free Pumping Bustier to review. Truly amazing Simple Wishes really are! First of all the shipping was super fast, and the packaging was really cute. The hands free pumping is an awesome idea. I am a full time stay at home mother of two soon three and also a full time blogger. So, I'm pretty much all over the place in the house. It's hard to just sit around and pump in one place. It's light weight, easy to use, and quick to take wherever you need them. I requested the L/XL/XXL size which was wonderful because it can adjust to my growing or shrinking bust throughout my third pregnancy. We all know that when you first have a baby your breasts are ENGORGED and then they shrink as your milk supply adjusts. Simple Wished adjusts to accommodate those changes. It fits snug, kinda like a sports bra. This hands free bustier offers an option to add straps. [Personally I love them without] They are straps that you can adjust to be normal, racer back, halter, anyway you want it! With a 3 year old, a 8 month old, and being 4 months pregnant, I'm never sitting! I love Simple Wishes! My simple wish of being on the move and on the go while I pump for number two and three's milk stash has been fulfilled. Thank you Simple Wishes ever so much!


[Perfect for the office]


Warranty

This hands free bustier carries a 1 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. I love products that have a Warranty! When you spend money on product like Simple Wishes hands free pumping bustier, you want it to last through the pumping usage. If the fabric somehow falls apart or the product is faulty, the warranty will save you, so you don't get stuck faulty product and a wasting your money. Money Back Guarantee! I can trust that! The website states, "If for ANY reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of order date, for a full refund. Merchandise must be in resalable condition."


How To Use Simple Wishes



Size Chart



Purchase Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bustier visit their web site here.

Make sure to check out the Simple Wishes website! Keep connected with Simple Wishes by following them on Twitter and liking them on Facebook. And for more information join their mailing list.

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What