Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ABC Mouse Review

Review


Max's favorite game is Hamster Ball Bowling. He can add numbers together to equal 10. He has been doing great with math for a kid who doesn't even go to pre-k yet. He enjoys all the website gives because they are fun. I've left him alone with ABC Mouse for a couple of minutes and he was able to go around the site with no problem. He is also learning how to read! Max enjoys getting tickets every time he completes a lesson. He isn't forced that's what I love about ABC Mouse. He wants to learn. He says, "Mama, Can I do my homework please?" We call ABC Mouse "homework." We use it every monday to friday as our 30 minute even to an hour with his computer time. I will definitely keep using ABC Mouse to help Max, Dean, and whatever other children I have. It's fun, bright, and educational. We love ABC Mouse!


Six Academic Levels

The Step-by-Step Learning Path presents the full ABCmouse.com curriculum in a carefully designed program of more than 450 lessons in six levels. As your child completes each lesson, he or she is guided to the next one and is motivated to continue learning by ABCmouse.com’s Tickets and Rewards System.

Make sure to check out the ABC Mouse website! Keep connected with ABC Mouse by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What