Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 79

How did you meet your significant other? [Can sub for best friend]

We live a house apart since Sophomore year high school. We meet on a friday afternoon after school. Our neighbor and classmate Amanda introduced us. He noticed how I was wearing a Rage Against The Machine t-shirt and we became friends. Duration of our high school years until we got cars his mother would drop us off in the morning while my father would pick us up [usually late] at the library. We remained friends and when I came back from California to continue my college education in New Jersey, I saw him again and thought I'd be nice to hang out again. From then in September 2007 we've been together!


1 comment:

  1. Thats so cute! Love hearing how people met; I met my hubby my sophmore year of college, we lived in the same dorm.

    ReplyDelete

You Said What