Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 74

What type of schooling do you currently or plan to do with your children?

Currently Max is 3.5 years old I guess you can call the school work I do with him at home daily is homeschooling. But he is going to public school like we did. As for the first four years of his life I do believe it is a parents duty to teach their children as much as possible. Not only to be social but to do well academically. I plan to do the same with Dean and #3, to teach them like I've taught Max and off they will go to public school.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! LOL! public school will help teach social skills that may be lacking in a homeschool environment. Although I do know kids that are home schooled who do fine with they're social skills so maybe I should just shut up!!

    ReplyDelete

You Said What