Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Prenatal Oxylent Review

Review

When I first heard about this product...I actually got excited. A prenatal vitamin where i can pour into water and drink quick and awesome! So when I finally got the product and tried it out myself I was happy and it DID taste great! I was used to taking my prenatal vitamins before I go to bed because I end up getting nauseous. Which I wasn't too happy about. With Prenatal Oxylent I can take it any time day or night and it actually helps reduce nausea! That's a great plus for soon to be mother's out there who get sick easily.

If you don't like taking pills this is a great new way to take your prenatal vitamins! Just pour, stir and drink! It helps support brain and nervous system, bones and muscles, immune system, and it has NO sugar dairy gluten additives preservatives or caffeine! I am so happy to have found a new way of taking prenatal vitamins! Prenatal Oxylent totally helped me out with my third pregnancy because I AM one of those mothers who easily gets sick. Thank you Prenatal Oxylent!


About Dr. Audra Foster

Dr. Audra Foster is a licensed, board-certified doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and is considered a Primary Care Physician in the state of California. She has been in private practice for 15 years, and focuses on general medicine with an emphasis in women's health. Dr. Foster graduated from Pitzer College with a Bachelors of Art in PreMed and Neuropsychopharmacology. She earned her doctoral degree in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. Her clinical training took place at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health, where she graduated in 1997. Dr. Foster also pursued a license in midwifery while in Seattle, and she completed a year residency as a Naturopathic Doctor and Midwife at a birth center in Seattle.

[also check out Children's Oxylent Multivitamins!]

You can purchase Prenatal Oxylent on their website here!

Make sure to check out the Prenatal Oxylent website! Keep connected with Prenatal Oxylent by following them on Twitter and liking them on Facebook.

I received this product free of charge. All opinions are my own. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure or treat diseases.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What