Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mia Mariu Review

Review




For reviewing purposes I was sent the following products:
RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Thermal Activator
RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Refinisher Cream
Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 30+
Brush
Mineral Eye Shadow Due [Noche de Amor]
Hydrating Stick Gloss [Beso]



I received these products and the first item I used was the Hydrating Moisturizer. When I put it on it did exactly what it said in its title. It smelled wonderful and felt light. I personally don't wear that much makeup now, but I loved the feeling of the moisturizer on my face. I tried the Mineral Eye Shadow Duo and I love the pale color purple. I would honestly like to try more of their products to see other color palletes and shades of Hydrating Stick Gloss. All in all, it was a great product...go try Mia Mariu out ladies!

Mia Mariu is all about "Vibrant Beauty and Health Inside and Out". I love that the company uses the most natural ingredients available combined with botanicals, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and peptides in their skin care, vitamins and beauty products. That's important to me because I want to keep my face looking young and having the right type of products will help.

Make sure to check out the Mia Mariu website! Keep connected with Mia Mariu by following them on Twitter and liking them on Facebook. And for more information join their mailing list.

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What