Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jelly-Kidz Vitamines Review

Review


When I received Jelly-Kids children's vitamines...I wanted to eat them up! :D Max got a hold of them ate them up quick and said I want more vitabeans mommy! I told him its like candy and from the look on his face it was just like candy! I wish I couldve tried them myself, but my 3.5 year old son was enough to say that was an awesome candy like product but had great results! Not only were they "Yummy!" as Max said I love how they are all natural, it has 28 vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. I wish I had more...for him so we're ordering more!


Make sure to check out the Jelly Kidz website! Keep connected with Jelly Kidz by liking them on Facebook.


This Mom Said What was not compensated in any way for this post.

3 comments:

  1. How cute..I want more Vitabeans! You should send that one in!!Actually they do look like something I would want to gobble up as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love jelly kidz thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea for a product. I wish I had these when my kids were younger.

    ReplyDelete

You Said What