Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun Bites Review

Review

Max is a picky eater...but he loves eating cute cut out shapes of anything and when we received Fun Bites product in squares Max went nuts! :D He immediately made me cut anything and everything that was edible! lol He was so excited about it and was actually eating whatever I cut out with the Fun Bites. Fun Bites is a cool product that has a curved blade to cut and pop out whatever food you are cutting. It is BPA safe, hand wash or dishwasher safe. Once you start making Fun Bites sandwiches it turns into a circus! Again as I said before Max wanted me to cut everything and anything. We seriously spent and hour and a half cutting food out for him to try! I am going to have to try the heart shaped Fun Bites too! Perfect timing...Max got accepted to school this fall...he's going to have awesome snacks. Thanks Fun Bites!

How to use Fun Bites: [Even your child can help]
Step 1: Place funbites cutter on top of food.
Step 2: Grab cutter handles on both sides, press down firmly and rock 5-6 times to cut through the food.
Step 3: Lift the cutter up, insert popper top and pop out the bite-sized pieces! Enjoy!!!





[Fun Bites Pancakes]

Make sure to check out the Fun Bites website! Keep connected with Fun Bites by following them on Twitter and liking them on Facebook. And for more information join their mailing list.

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What