Sunday, August 19, 2012

CollageIt Free Review - The #1 Free Photography App on Mac App Store



Review

Honestly I'm a total slow poke with doing photo editing on the computer or Ipad. But after I downloaded this app...[Mac OS X] it was pretty quick and easy. I enjoyed putting my children's photos together and having a new photo to put in our frames on the wall! Try CollageIt app its a great and easy way to put photos together in a collage! Enjoy!

Steps

1. Simply add your photos to your collage; using “Random Layout” to generate layout automatically and customize collage; then export and share your collage. It is just as easy as 1, 2, 3.
2. 4 collage styles: Mosaic, Grid, Center and Pile; and 30+ templates in total.
3. Easily personalize collage by adjusting photo number, photo space, page margin, rotation, sparse, and so on. Decorate collage with photo border and shadow.
4. Save collage as an image file; set as desktop wallpaper; share through Email; or print it out instantly.

Download it free on Mac App Store.

Make sure to check out the CollageIt website!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What