Saturday, August 4, 2012

2012's Breastfeeding Report Card

How well did your state do?

2012's breastfeeding report card is out. Now lets not begin this post with some type of negative thoughts. I do believe that breastfeeding is best, but I am not a formula Nazi! Horrid name no? I also know that in whatever reasons some mothers can not or no longer give their child breast milk and that is O-K-A-Y! There is nothing wrong with that. I personally breastfed Max up to 6 months and was hospitalized for a week and he no longer wanted to have my milk and also I dried out. As for Dean 7 months and going strong. My only worry is that being pregnant with #3 would if heavily effect my supply? Who knows. See unknown factors. We all have the best thoughts in mind for our children...so judgy judgy please. We breastfeeding mamas do not/should not look down on formula feeding parents. We are here to raise awareness and not judge! Every mama or daddy do their absolute best no matter and whichever way to choose to feed their child. So again...no negative thoughts just happy ones! This whole week is to inform and raise awareness. Happy World Breastfeeding Week!




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What