Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 56

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

[Nightcrawler from Xmen]

TRANSPORTATION! The ability to transport myself instantaneously from any point A to any point B also along with that powers to touch an object or person to transport with. I always wanted a quick way to travel and flying isn't really my thing. Just like the film Jumper with Hayden Christensen. Or Nightcrawler from Xmen. I would only use it for good and for fun.



Cher

6 comments:

  1. I had never heard of the transporting super power until this morning. It seems like one of those very useful - if only it could be done! - powers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be great to just teleport to the beach, to a friend's house, or where-ever for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good one... maybe I should have picked that super power, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You Said What