Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Bike Ride

God it's been ages!

Well my husband convinced to go out and ride a bike out with him. I honestly felt scared. I know...but I am such a klutz and there's a high percentage I'd smash my face in on the pavement before I got too far. I should really be more aggressive. I don't know what happened to me...CHILDREN! :D It's ok I told Rad I'll ride a bike if you put a carrier on and put Dean in it! So I rode a bike FINALLY! I was screaming the way down the driveway and Rad kept laughing and said, "Look at me I'm fine and I have a baby on me!" I scream back, "I hate you! I have a baby IN ME too!" >.< But after all that I can't believe its been since junior year high school. I did almost eat pavement but saved myself by hitting the grass instead lol. And oh the best the proof! For Rad to say, "Oh! I'll never f-en do that!"

[PROOF!]

I guess you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I was so excited, I agreed to go through the wood trail with our bikes...I enjoyed myself as did Dean! Giggling and drooling the whole time! I just thought to myself...Poor Max missing out on this time! He was with Lolo my dad. All I can say now a day after the bike ride is that my ass actually hurts, but will definitely go do it again next Saturday!




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What