Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crock Pot: Beef and Broccoli

Feeling Asiany tonight baby!

Lazy day today lol. Even the photo was left as is! Anyhoo...Today I made dinner via Crock Pot. I am in love with my Crock Pot! I just throw things in there and leave it...so I can sleep all day. :D This is one of my families favourites. Since I didn't feel like cooking chicken because the look of it makes me want to barf [idky] beef it is. So folks have fun with this recipe!



What you'll need:
crock pot
1 lb thin beef
1/4 cup of soy sauce
2 T white wine
2 T apple cider vinegar
1 T brown sugar
2 t sesame oil
2 cloves smashed and chopped garlic
1 bag thawed broccoli [add later]

[final product...oh so yummy!]

Cut the beef season with salt and pepper. To be honest with you...I just threw all the ingrediants in, turned on high and left. High for 6 hours then you've got a yummy beef and broccoli at home! Oh, and it makes the house smell real REAL good! Enjoy!




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What