Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Train Ride

Happy Father's Day to you Papas out there!

It's Father's Day...what are you and your families doing today? We decided that we are going to Whippany New Jersey's Train Ride! We've been wanting to go since before I got pregnant with Dean. But never got the chance to. Now we got too and I don't regret it at all. lol I wasn't sure if I was going to get sick in the train. It was a prefect day...the weather was wonderful sunny and the wind passing by was icing on the cake! The ride took about 45 minutes but we enjoyed it. Dean even got to stick his head out at top speed lol. During a crossing we all got to wave at the cars and people...truly was a fun day! Make sure to treat your Daddy's great today! Because I know how we Mama's drag Mother's Day for the whole weekend and Daddy only gets one and back to the norm the next day. lol.


[Max on a train] 

[Father & son :D]




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What