Sunday, June 24, 2012

DIY Jaw Breaking Nails

Looks good enough to gnaw at...ew maybe not! lol

Ok since I like doing my own nails, I decided to do another DIY nail tutorial. Easy enough my 3 year old helped me! :D So who has never thought of inhaling a jaw breaker when we were all young?! I know I never passed licking it for ten minutes then I'd just give up. It's summer and thought this jaw breaking nails tutorial would be kickass!



What you'll need:
white nail polish
2 or more bright colored nail polish
tape
nail polish remover
cotton balls
straw cut to 2 inches
top coat

First I color my nails white. I then cover the top and bottom of my nail with tape. I know it sounds weird but it'll help cut down the mess. I dip the straw into whatever brightly colored nail polish you picked out and blow the end of the straw on my nail. See I've just created a scattered effect. Pretty easy! I even had Max help blow the nail polish on my nails! It was fun, easy, and quick! After it all dries I put on a top coat and voila! Finished! It looks cool for a fun summer event or just casual look. Have fun y'all and enjoy!




Cher

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip! i'm definitely going to try this! btw, i'm following you based off of your post on the half asian babies group incase you're wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi! thank you for following! and welcome to my blog! hope you enjoy reading it! please enter for a chance to win an UGLee Pen! http://thismomsaidwhat.blogspot.com/2012/06/great-uglee-pen-review.html

      Delete

You Said What