Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Two Kids One Month

And they said this is hard...

It's been a month since Dean's been born. A month imagine that a year ago we didn't know we had another little boy on the way. Amazing! Now he's a month and still a sleepy little newborn. Both Max and Dean have been good children for a mom who is in transition. I honestly thought it would be harder. I'm now guessing that once Dean starts crawling and walking I'll be in hell lol. But that's ok. I am blessed to have awesome, kind hearted, funny children. Max for being understanding. When at times mommy "just can't" because I'm with Dean. God bless him he has also been awesome with helping me out. Oh God he has his moments, but he's truly great! As for me, I also thought my energy will sink. But for some odd reason it's sky rocketed to the heavens. I have two kids to take care or and entertain. Yet I find the time to cook actual meals, even bake twice a week (from scratch), take garbage & recycling out (rad does that), do laundry (rad also does that), and do cloth diaper laundry. And that's all I can remember right now. Oh keep the rooms clean! So it's been a month and we've got a routine. I feel comfortable going out by myself with both the boys. As for nursing...a MONTH STRONG! Cloth diaper was a bit of a challenge with prefolds so I switched to fitted diapers. Fuzzibunz works great for him. Max has been potty trained. He goes to the bathroom takes off his own pants and underwear and puts it back on. Sometimes backwards, but at least he's not running around naked lol. It's been a good SHORT month, and I can't wait to see the boys grow up together.




Cher

1 comment:

You Said What