Friday, February 24, 2012

Thank You Internet

Thank God for the internet!

So being a stay at home mom isn't that totally awesome. Don't get me wrong the raising of children yourself and nobody else is great but you can't just talk to a toddler all day long. Have you tried rationalizing with a 3 year old? Might as well talk to a damn wall...sighs. With me being active online in finding groups of stay at home moms and playdates...it releases stress for me. I wouldn't know what to do if I weren't able to go out and meet other parents, friends, and/or have playdates for the boys.

The other night I actually got to go to a meetup of Moms Night Out. It has been 6 weeks since I've last left the house for my own personal "stuff". The group of ladies were great and I can't wait to see them again this Saturday for a meetup I suggested. Today I went to another meetup group playdate for Max at Chuck E Cheese. His day went great! Met a friend, ran around like he was on crack...fun times! Now he's napping with his Ipad on his face. Without Meetup.com and other family friendly sites...and the INTERNET I'd be dead at home! Thank you 'intraweb' THANK YOU!



Cher

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, Cher! And yes MNO's are such an awesome thing! Can't wait for the next one... lol, only if we could do one every week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my town had a decent meetup group. But alas, we do not. You're so lucky! :o)

    ReplyDelete

You Said What