Monday, February 13, 2012

A Month And 30

It's been a month baby!

A month and five days to be exact since I gave birth to Dean. I'm half way to my weight lost goal. Losing 30 pounds and went down 6 dress sizes! I'm not trying to be skinny. I'm trying to be a healthier me. :D I'm not shy, but sad to admit I weighed 200 pounds. :( For my height (4.11") YES! I'm that short lol...my goal weight should be 120 pounds (according to my BMI). When I was in high school, I was 130-135 pounds, jean size 5...I was perfect. It's amazing how 10 pounds can change a person's face and body. I'll be hitting 130 hopefully by winter. I will not be taking any pills. I'll be doing this all naturally. Watch what I eat and exorcize! I lost 30 pounds without doing anything, well other than breast feeding. I've actually increase my food intake for breast feeding. I haven't gained weight which is awesome. Thinking I eat more, I'd gain...but nope. This friday the 17th, I'll be going to my 6 week postpartum appointment. Then and only then, once approved by my doctor will I start exorcizing. I wont be going to the gym...because I'm dirt poor. I'll be using my home and outside. Plus I have two kids that should count for something right? :D So then...I'll be doing a month by month entry. I can't wait! :D Be happy and healthy everyone!



Cher

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Take the kids hiking, maybe try those workout videos that's usually free on ondemand, and make better eating choices! I recently cut out alcohol from my diet and I already feel better... Mom's def proud! lol <3

    ReplyDelete

You Said What