Monday, January 30, 2012

My Days...

My days so far...

Since Dean came home and Rad went back to work...I was surprised on how well the three of us adjusted. We had a routine already by the second day. Until now day # 19, we are still on that great schedule. Max again and still has been a good older brother looking after his little brother in any way he can. He is always willing to help me out on whatever I ask. Dean...the perfect newborn. Doesn't cry unless scared by a loud noise and if he is hungry. We have gone to two appointments, two shopping trips and I was quick on handling the extra stroller and little bag. I thank God I'm breastfeeding! No need for extra bulk of bottles. Ah...I hope when things change as Dean grows that it won't be too difficult. Great times ahead!




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What