Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stay At Home Daddy

"Yeah, I'd rather be here than at work!" -Rad.

This week my husband has off. Thank God, because I'm getting closer and closer to my due date even though there's no Dean yet, I AM T-I-R-E-D! He has been seeing what I do, how I am so close to Max, and wonderful it truly is to be a stay at home parent. He usually says I do nothing and go online all the time...which omfg I would love to but I don't. lol I have a schedule with Max. Everything is done a certain way...unless we go out for fun or for our appointments. He sees that it is hard but very nice to be bonding with his son. This whole day I honestly got a day off. I got to sleep 13 hours! YES 13 hours! Rad fed, played and schooled Max. Also, had some time to go online and nap with Max during his nap time. Rad said it nice to actually nap during the day after playing and having mucho fun. He didn't go to the gym like he usually does, which was awesome. So being a stay at home Daddy...his verdict. "Wanna switch?!" lol I love my time with Max and being at home. I know how being at home all the time isn't peachy but I wouldn't have it any other way. So my response to Rad..."Thank you for working and sacrificing yourself by working...We love you Daddy!" Mommy, Daddy and Max had a wonderful day today!

[Max & Daddy's nap time I love this photo!]




Cher

1 comment:

  1. my husband couldn't make it as a SAHD. he'd go insane if he had nothing to do or work on.

    ReplyDelete

You Said What