Sunday, December 11, 2011

Seussical Jr. The Musical

"A person's a person, no matter how small!" -Horton.

Today almost looked bleak...until I searched on Nj Family's site for todays activities. I found out our local theatre The Forum in Metuchen was putting its last day of Seussical Jr. the musical. I know Max was a big fan of The Cat in the Hat, but wasn't sure about live people on stage. So, Rad drove very quickly to get our tickets and got the best front row seats! I told Max that Daddy had gotten us front row seats to Seussical Jr. where he will see Horton the elephant and the Cat in the Hat. Max's ticket came with a Cat in the Hat paper hat! He was super excited and kept saying, "Mommy! Mommy! I wanna go to Cat's party!" So as we ate lunch, got ready, and left at 1:30 pm.

[Seussical Jr. flyer]


As we walked in warm air blew at us...thank God! It was uber pact! There were no seats left open. I knew this would be great! So many children and families. As it started...Maxwell screamed with delight and kept responding out loud as if it were a larger than life television. As 2 hours passed by, Max was still awake, happy, and wanted more! My husband and I enjoyed ourselves too. The children who preformed did great! As the director announced that another musical/play will be happening in the Spring of 2o12, Max said he wanted to go to that one too! And I think we will!

[Max's Cat in the Hat paper hat and cast list]




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What