Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Mail for Heroes

Everyone, everywhere deserves a piece of home!

Today is the last week to give out the American Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes. A holiday greeting card for our US soldiers. I took it upon myself to educate my son about our brave soldiers. Not only do I have close friends that are soldiers and that far away from home, but they are my family, our family. Would you dare forget to greet any of your family members a Happy Holidays? No, of corse not. Also, remember that there are a good amount of men and women who do not have any families. Imagine the joy they would receive when they get the cards from us. Among the men and women that will be getting our cards are the men and women who are currently in recovery. Nothing better to cheer a person than bright happy colors and a great note along with it! Please remember the cards should be sent out before Friday, December 9th, 2011 for it to be sent out. Please help bring joy to our men and women heroes. I know we will!


[Max made his card by drawing and putting stickers on it!]


[Max's finished product]







Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What