Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chocolate World Expo

"The 12-step chocoholics progam: NEVER be more than 12 steps away from chocolate!" -Terry Moore

What can I say...NOMMERS! This years Chocolate World Expo did not disappoint. We had sweet wines from Sharrott Winery, awesome chocolate cake pops from TONE TONE from Cake Boss, and meet the Cake Boss himself Buddy and his hot wife...she too like chocolate did not disappoint ha! As I waddled my 8.5 month pregnant self from booth to booth and being dragged by my 3 year old son Max, I didn't get much pictures. Boo! :/ It went great, tasted great, and settled in our bellies where they belonged.


There was a live performance by Wide Variety, which Max liked and bobbed his head to while he joyfully chewed on his chocolates. Tone Tone having a decorating show. I'm honestly too full of chocolate and food from dinner to think much of anything right now to write. All I and my belly can remember was I couldn't walk from being so full, it was all delicious, and mama wants me more of the sweet sangria wine. Thank you Chocolate World Expo for an awesome event. Rad, Max, and unborn fetus enjoyed ourselves!




[Max buying two chocolate cake pops from Tone Tone]


[Chocolate crazed 3 year old]




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What