Thursday, December 29, 2011

40 Weeks Pregnant

Damn when is this kid coming out?!

I am 40 weeks pregnant 9:30am and running around since 7am. Currently at the public library with Max as he plays. I am sitting down because I am having contractions, probably nothing. Ive been having these Braxton Hicks for a month and no progress. So I'm thinking nothing of it. Max is doing puzzles and saying how boringly easy they are. I can't believe how fast 9 months goes then your kid is 3 years old in the back seat of the car saying, "Mommy you're driving like a girl, step on it." Kids crack me up. Shoot if I can have a Duggar amount of kids I'd do it. Since 19 kids will need lots of food I'd most likely run a small business on the side, along running after kids. But most likely two is Mr. Husband's limit, I'll be looking into working soon after both kids are in school. Hmm...I am getting stronger contractions and I still need to get books for little man. So blog at cha later. For a library it's pretty loud here, people chatting up a storm.

[Max reading out loud to me and however else that'll listen lol]




Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Said What